Are you ready to reveal a brand new smile?
It doesn’t get any easier than this.
Get started with these five simple steps.
Step 1: Explore Your Options.
Planning well in advance like this will help you to have zero regrets about the treatment decision that you eventually make.
Ask yourself questions like:
- What are my goals for my smile?
- How much can I afford to budget out on my clear aligner treatment?
- Do I have insurance that covers aligners? If not, what other financial resources can I access?
- How will I choose the most qualified dental professional or clear aligner company?
Once you’re ready, contact a Reveal doctor in your area.
Reveal Aligners offer doctor-led treatment, the safest and healthiest way to straighten your teeth.
Step 2: Prepare for Your Reveal Aligner Treatment.
Your treatment starts with plenty of prep work. We want to be 100% certain that you’re well and healthy before starting treatment.
Your Reveal doctor will:
- Take x-rays
- Perform a comprehensive oral exam to assess your oral health
- Recommend treatment you should have done (if any) before beginning your aligner treatment
- Take impressions of your teeth with impression material or a digital scanner
- Review your Reveal treatment plan with you, including the number of aligners you will need
Your one-on-one consultation visit is your chance to share any questions or concerns you have about your Reveal treatment before you begin.
Reveal Aligner’s precision fit makes the aligners comfortable and efficient.
Step 3: Start Wearing Your Aligners.
We’ll manufacture your custom aligners at our Henry Schein Orthodontics laboratory and send them to your doctor.
Your doctor will call you back in to:
- Check the fit of your aligners.
- Review how to use and care for your aligners
- Set up an appointment schedule for your progress checks
After that, you’re free to go. Simply wear each set of your aligners for 22 hours every day for two weeks or as directed by your doctor and watch your smile transform.
Henry Schein® OrthodonticsTM —more than 40 years of experience in orthodontic innovation.
Step 4: Keep Your Checkup Appointments.
Your doctor will want to check in with you once every 6 to 8 weeks to make sure your treatment is progressing according to plan.
These checkups are essential for:
- Checking the fit of your aligners
- Ensuring proper tooth movement
- Tracking your progress and results
- Resolving any issues that arise
Your doctor will be with you every step of the way throughout your Reveal treatment journey. You’ll never be left there, wondering what comes next.
Step 5: Show Off Your New Smile.
There’s really only one thing left to do once you’ve successfully completed your Reveal aligner treatment with a brighter and healthier smile: Celebrate!